Credit Report Dispute

by | Jun 8, 2011 | Qualifying, Renter's Rights, Renting 101 | 0 comments

When renting an apartment, the complex will pull your credit history in order to see if you qualify for the apartment. If your credit report has something you do not agree with, you should file a credit report dispute. This form should be submitted to the credit bureau that had the inaccurate information.

Need Help Renting?

Our Free Service
Helps 12k+ Renters Annually!

Find By Date