Living in a small apartment can be met with a few challenges, and let’s be honest, limited space is one of them. When dealing with this challenge it can be easy to think that something as essential as a home office is out of reach. However, just because something is challenging it doesn’t mean it is impossible to achieve. Below we show you ten clever and creative ways to fit a home office into a small space.
1. In a small corner next to the dining room table
2. In a corner next to the fireplace
3. Next to your living room couch
4. In the corner wall next to the end of the bed
5. Next to the bed in the form of a nightstand
6. Inside a cleared out coat closet
7. Inside a hallway corner
8. Behind a sofa as a sofa table
9. Next to an open window
10. Underneath the stairs
We hope you found these ideas helpful to creating a home office in your small apartment. If you or someone you know is looking for an apartment to call home, Apartment Experts would love to help! We have been leading the way in apartment locating in Austin for close to 20 years. Our experienced apartment locators answer phones 7 days a week. Call 512 339 4411 today, our locating service is free of charge.